General Discussion: www.yousendit.com


Show original post
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

17 Feb 2006 18:43
Larry wrote: ignore

Puzzled
Larry
Larry avatar

1980 posts since 9/9/03

17 Feb 2006 18:46
Laughing out loud Tried viewing your files, but you were off line, then it went blue, hence the ignore
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

17 Feb 2006 18:49
Larry wrote: Laughing out loud Tried viewing your files, but you were off line, then it went blue, hence the ignore

does it say online now?

whats yr user name?
Larry
Larry avatar

1980 posts since 9/9/03

17 Feb 2006 18:51
gb321123 I think on this computer.
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

17 Feb 2006 18:55
Larry wrote: gb321123 I think on this computer.

absolute gash Eye-wink
Ellgal
Ellgal avatar

3757 posts since 21/1/02

17 Feb 2006 19:03
I must be using it incorrectly then because it takes me ages to find an album to DL that's not just cued for ages.
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

17 Feb 2006 19:05
Ellgal wrote: I must be using it incorrectly then because it takes me ages to find an album to DL that's not just cued for ages.

depends what you're looking for, and don't click on the grey ones, they are queued, click on the black ones, and before you download, right click and click 'download folder'
Larry
Larry avatar

1980 posts since 9/9/03

17 Feb 2006 19:06
You have to hunt abit sometimes, like refresh your search every 5 minutes.
Larry
Larry avatar

1980 posts since 9/9/03

17 Feb 2006 22:18
Really into the new kelley polar album, left field disco at its best.

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XHX9FZYAQN9J36CGKQTE3YFPF
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

17 Feb 2006 22:50
larry have you heard the stuff on toolroom records, mak knight is having at the moment, check out the 'break of dawn' remix by 'deepgroove' on here, it has it i swear.

http://www.toolroomrecords.com/toolroomshop.php
Larry
Larry avatar

1980 posts since 9/9/03

19 Feb 2006 13:37
Had a listen, while its not the stuff I play myself, its pretty cool bit of house. The early 90s playing with knives piano is back big style this year.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

19 Feb 2006 13:51
Larry wrote: Had a listen, while its not the stuff I play myself, its pretty cool bit of house. The early 90s playing with knives piano is back big style this year.

i swear i said them words exactly.
that track aint the right one either, i meant to edit, they have put the wrong track on that 'listen to' on the site for some unknown reason….. Cry the one that i said to listen to aint on there, its just a massive old skool style big room remix of 'break of dawn' with no vocals. but nearly all that stuff on toolroom by mark knight is in that style and a fashion, i love it.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

19 Feb 2006 18:14
Randall - [Trigga, Bassman & Juiceman] @ Pure X '95 (side a)
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P98NG3NKAAAW2B98ESYMPNEU3
26 megs. bassman killing it again.. 11:50 mins in Cool
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

2 Mar 2006 15:47
Heres The Kooks - Inside In Inside Out for anyone who wants it,

Im loving it at the moment Smiling

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EBL268S8TG7S25IFWNIYJJOIA
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13494 posts since 27/11/03

2 Mar 2006 16:07
PH!L wrote: Heres The Kooks - Inside In Inside Out for anyone who wants it,

Im loving it at the moment Smiling

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EBL268S8TG7S25IFWNIYJJOIA

good album innit. i was well surprised.
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

3 Mar 2006 00:00
FrIEND wrote:
PH!L wrote: Heres The Kooks - Inside In Inside Out for anyone who wants it,

Im loving it at the moment Smiling

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EBL268S8TG7S25IFWNIYJJOIA

good album innit. i was well surprised.

Yeah I was suprised, some really good tracks.
docdoom
docdoom avatar

2036 posts since 11/4/04

3 Mar 2006 00:39
Ellgal wrote: Have just come accross this and it's so much easier than soulseek, but where do you get the links from?

Say I wanted Gangstarr Full Clip, how would I get that from yousendit?

Cheers

cos im nice ill put it up for you!
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13494 posts since 27/11/03

3 Mar 2006 09:25
Ill put something in here as i've nicked loads of stuff of y'all.

does it matter if it is in wma format - will it still work?
docdoom
docdoom avatar

2036 posts since 11/4/04

3 Mar 2006 10:16
gangstarr full clip

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UH3SW5Z9Y6391OQGVJMUYY8G6
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13494 posts since 27/11/03

3 Mar 2006 10:24
the thing i like best about Gangstarr is his lack of emotion.