Menswear: Yay/Nay?


Show original post
EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

13 Oct 2014 19:11
Lonsdale ones were boss in about 1981
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

851 posts since 12/12/13

13 Oct 2014 19:14
New converse moto?

OrnetteC
OrnetteC avatar

668 posts since 4/7/13

13 Oct 2014 21:02

Nay
billybrown
billybrown avatar

3197 posts since 30/9/07

13 Oct 2014 21:20
Last three are yays
rotting_otter
rotting_otter avatar

59 posts since 18/5/12

14 Oct 2014 16:15
Nanamica



or Norse?

TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

876 posts since 6/8/14

posted 14 Oct 2014 16:41, edited 14 Oct 2014 16:41

Edit: ^^ Depends how much money you got. Don't spend all you money on the nanamica.
blackham
blackham avatar

1857 posts since 17/7/13

posted 14 Oct 2014 16:47, edited 14 Oct 2014 16:47
Yay, decent for autumn
pops
pops avatar

4258 posts since 2/9/09

14 Oct 2014 19:40
Larose hat looks good on old Asian guy. Probably not so much on middle aged white dude. But still…


compulsiveshopper
compulsiveshopper avatar

1292 posts since 12/6/12

posted 17 Oct 2014 10:32, edited 17 Oct 2014 10:32
Gizmo wrote: Was eyeing a pair of crockett and jones coniston boots but can't get myself to part with the asking price. thought these grenson might be a good alternative… ?


I don't know if it's stilh the case, but Shipton and Heneage used to get a lot of their higher end offering made by Crocketts.

http://www.shipton.com/mens-shoes/mens-boots/pennine-brown-leather.html

There's the Grenson Hadley to consider, also. They run about a size large though, so bear that in mind should you be ordering any.
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

17 Oct 2014 16:45

Gonna get this, but, for a 36" chest, not sure how the small will fit.. anyone any info on how MKI stuff fits..
blackham
blackham avatar

1857 posts since 17/7/13

17 Oct 2014 17:14
completely varied from experience. - tees fit large and sweats fit small for all the stuff i've ever had
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5232 posts since 4/7/12

17 Oct 2014 17:17
+1 sizing is all over the place
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

17 Oct 2014 17:17
Nay on the titfer pops
harrison
harrison avatar

1258 posts since 22/9/10

posted 17 Oct 2014 18:16, edited 17 Oct 2014 18:16
joe151 wrote:
harrison wrote:
TATE wrote: Thoughts on these Ann Dems?

straight fire fam. yay. where is stocking?
you wouldnt make them work

LMAO OK FAM
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3363 posts since 16/4/10

17 Oct 2014 18:36
MKI measurements are on EndClothing
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4354 posts since 20/10/09

posted 17 Oct 2014 20:34, edited 17 Oct 2014 20:34
compulsiveshopper wrote:
Gizmo wrote: Was eyeing a pair of crockett and jones coniston boots but can't get myself to part with the asking price. thought these grenson might be a good alternative… ?

I don't know if it's stilh the case, but Shipton and Heneage used to get a lot of their higher end offering made by Crocketts.

http://www.shipton.com/mens-shoes/mens-boots/pennine-brown-leather.html

There's the Grenson Hadley to consider, also. They run about a size large though, so bear that in mind should you be ordering any.

Cool had a quick peep at the Hadley, think I prefer them to the ones I posted. will see if I can try a pair on in store. cheers.
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

posted 17 Oct 2014 21:40, edited 17 Oct 2014 21:40
iirc you are fat and into plastic nikes, so no harrison
NickMSM
NickMSM avatar

417 posts since 21/8/13

posted 17 Oct 2014 22:06, edited 17 Oct 2014 22:06
Those MKI bombers any good? £100 on End with autumn14 code seems cheap.
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9973 posts since 16/9/02

17 Oct 2014 22:27
Gizmo wrote: Cool had a quick peep at the Hadley, think I prefer them to the ones I posted. will see if I can try a pair on in store. cheers.

Seen those Hadleys cheap somewhere recently but can't remember where, may have been End, but they've sold out if it was. It was i the Bargains thread if you can be bothered to check it but a little while back.

I've got a pair of Grenson brogues and they're aging so nicely, thought the leather was OK when new but after loads of wear and polishing it looks lovely.
harrison
harrison avatar

1258 posts since 22/9/10

18 Oct 2014 10:22
joe151 wrote: iirc you are fat and into plastic nikes, so no harrison

sorry man wrong guy