General Discussion: Students Study, Loans & School Or University, Chat, Discussion & Query Thread!!


Show original post
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3575 posts since 21/2/10

1 Dec 2010 19:05
Laughing out loud
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6752 posts since 7/6/08

1 Dec 2010 19:07
Laughing out loud
jwool
jwool avatar

2706 posts since 16/2/10

1 Dec 2010 19:15
If I don't go next year fees go mental right?

I don't really know Sad
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

1 Dec 2010 19:37
If you don't know, then don't go.

Just think about what kind of thing you want to do career-wise, and check if you'll need a degree to get started
timmbo
timmbo avatar

3501 posts since 9/2/10

2 Dec 2010 16:56
timmbo wrote:
Hi-Definition wrote: Duffman or Timmbo have either of you been into Appleton tower this week? People are having a sit in protest and by the looks of it have been there for a few days, They named it the free republic of Apple Tower Laughing out loud

ain't got any lectures there, but walked past a couple times and saw the shitest banner ever, couldn't even make out what it said Laughing out loud . will have a ganders tomorrow.

popped inside to have a look today. Laughing out loud.
willesdengreen
willesdengreen avatar

653 posts since 10/6/10

5 Dec 2010 20:18
got interview at oxford tomorrow, shitting it lol Laughing out loud

and i'm on fuk right now, not preparing. i bring it upon myself
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

5 Dec 2010 20:23
Fuck the interview shouldn't you be mobilising you local squad for Thursday
willesdengreen
willesdengreen avatar

653 posts since 10/6/10

5 Dec 2010 20:34
i'm not doing anything on thursday cos i gotta help out with my school's production of sweeny todd Laughing out loud Oops
exactlythat
exactlythat avatar

2345 posts since 27/10/07

6 Dec 2010 17:48
hahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOVJbaKb7lU
timmbo
timmbo avatar

3501 posts since 9/2/10

6 Dec 2010 18:38
was hoping it would be a parody Laughing out loud
Nick.
Nick. avatar

3382 posts since 11/9/09

6 Dec 2010 19:53
fresher at UWE studying mechanical engineering. not being able to afford the clothes i want is shit! i started off eating really well because generally i like to do that, but that didnt last very long and shamefully i do tend to live off pizza/pasta nowadays…..looking forward to christmas the most i ever had purely because of the good food.
haz
haz avatar

4334 posts since 7/1/04

6 Dec 2010 20:10
That video is so grim.
Skinny
Skinny avatar

883 posts since 17/9/09

6 Dec 2010 21:59
nickball wrote: fresher at UWE studying mechanical engineering. not being able to afford the clothes i want is shit! i started off eating really well because generally i like to do that, but that didnt last very long and shamefully i do tend to live off pizza/pasta nowadays…..looking forward to christmas the most i ever had purely because of the good food.


Live in the City or Campus?
MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

6 Dec 2010 22:40
I'll get my Dad to give your Dad a decent bonus this year, just to see you through.
Nick.
Nick. avatar

3382 posts since 11/9/09

6 Dec 2010 22:53
Skinny wrote:
nickball wrote: fresher at UWE studying mechanical engineering. not being able to afford the clothes i want is shit! i started off eating really well because generally i like to do that, but that didnt last very long and shamefully i do tend to live off pizza/pasta nowadays…..looking forward to christmas the most i ever had purely because of the good food.


Live in the City or Campus?

city, transom house on victoria street.
InWonderland
InWonderland avatar

2662 posts since 8/2/07

6 Dec 2010 22:59
MrPlatinum wrote: I'll get my Dad to give your Dad a decent bonus this year, just to see you through.

Laughing out loud

I remember the UWE vs Bristol chants at Varsity matches..

'Your dad works for my dad..'

'I'd rather be a poly than a cunt..'

Was a bit shit come to think of it..
InWonderland
InWonderland avatar

2662 posts since 8/2/07

6 Dec 2010 23:08
.
fontelroy
fontelroy avatar

3200 posts since 14/6/08

6 Dec 2010 23:14
University of Wasted Education?
Rez
Rez avatar

8814 posts since 5/4/09

6 Dec 2010 23:19
Ergh. Willajd you done your interviews yet? Sorry for not getting back to you.
Nick.
Nick. avatar

3382 posts since 11/9/09

6 Dec 2010 23:23
Smiling uwe is a bit shit but not that fussed to be honest, brought it on myself fucking up a-levels! being in bristol makes up for everything though, including my toilet paper degree. know a few sound lads from UOB so no qualms there although…..barbour jackets….barbour jackets everywhere…